Call Us Now On: (639) 559-7811 contact@napervillepainter.org

Things to do in Naperville, Illinois

Joseph Naper in 1831 reached Du Page river bank. This was the beginning of Naperville city. It’s 28 miles away from the west of Chicago. Among all the United States cities, Naperville is one of the wealthiest and safest cities.

Most of this city is covered with lands (98.59%) and the rest is water-bodies (1.41%).

This city in Illinois is full of fun. The vibrating life of this city seems unstoppable. You can go there with your family and your time will fly by quickly. River, beach, forest, museum, eateries and many more things are waiting there for you. So, read the below article and find out – why Naperville is a great place to visit.

 

Top 7 Things To Do In Naperville

 

1) Naperville River Walk

This path is beside the Du page river. It’s 1.75 miles long. This silent and serene path is great for walking. Apart from that, you can also rent a paddle-boat or you can join an art festival. The path will introduce the city in a charming way.

2) Centennial Beach

Have you ever seen a man-made beach?

Well, if you haven’t, then you should visit the Centennial beach. It’s a great place for swimming. The best part of this pool is its shallow depth (15 ft max). You can also do some fun activities on this beach.

3) First Division Museum

It’s located in the Cantigny park. The museum holds awe-inspiring facts of American history. There is a large collection of First world war tanks. Furthermore, you can touch these tanks. The museum will surely relate you to the American history of warfare.

4) Escape Room

Hidden Key escape room is another great place to visit in Naperville. They will provide you 60 minutes. Within this time, you have to escape from the place. It will be a test of your intelligence and IQ. So, don’t take it casually. It’s a super exciting real-world gaming challenge.

5) Morton Arboretum

This is a good place for recreation. It’s a huge 1700 acres outdoor museum, You can find here some beautiful and rare trees. Moreover, there you can also enjoy cycling trials and driving trials.

6) Children’s Museum

This place is packed with fun. If you are traveling with kids, then you must visit this Du Page museum. It has three floors. Physics, chemistry, mathematics-based themes, and concepts are there. In short, it’s an ideal place for your children.

7) Pinot’s Palette

Do you wish to become a painter?

If your answer is ‘yes’, then you should visit this place. Here, you can enjoy a drink and you can learn – how to paint a masterpiece. You can spend a beautiful and memorable time here.

The above places are the most popular. But, there are more places to visit in Naperville. You can take a train or bus from Chicago to reach Naperville. Just visit the place with your family and friends to enjoy something entirely new.

HOME